Shipping (Updated January 2021):
The following shipping policy is effective January 1st, 2021.
We will continue to ship our products using Canada Post parcel delivery service.
We only ship to Canada and the continental United States of America. We apologize for any inconvenience but we will not ship to any other countries or regions.
Shipping Policy (COVID-19 Updated March 2020):
COVID-19 has had an unprecedented impact on shipping and postage all over the world. Ocean View Woodworking, like many other small online businesses, experienced the challenges presented due to this virus. We continue to use Canada Post for our deliveries and caution our customers it is likely there will be delays in the advertised delivery schedules posted by Canada Post for the foreseeable future. We apologize for any delays but once our product leaves our studio it's delivery schedule is out of our control. We thank you for continuing to support our small business during this very trying time.
General Shipping Policy (Updated October 2020):
We only ship to Canada* and the continental USA.
For express shipping quotes and other requests please contact us.
Ocean View Woodworking is not responsible for any customs or other tariffs that may apply from time to time for shipments outside of Canada.
*Rates for North West Territories, Nunavut, and Yukon please contact for quote.
Shipping Returns Policy (Updated October 2020):
If there is a problem with your order or you need to return your purchase please follow the steps below precisely within 30 days of your purchase:
- Contact us immediately to inform us of the issue and to receive a unique RMA#. This RMA# must be referenced in any future communication related to a return.
- Return the product to us, in its original packaging. Once we receive the return we will approve your refund.
Shipping Return Policy, Specific and applicable Clauses:
- If your package arrives damaged. Photograph the package prior to opening it and then proceed to open the package and inspect the product for any damage. Document this damage with more photographs and attach all of this information when contacting us for a return due to shipping damage.
- Claims against shipping damage must be made the same day the package arrives.
- We do not accept returns on custom orders.
- We do not accept returns on any personalized or engraved orders.