These beautiful personalized, handmade cutting boards make the ideal gift. Whether you are purchasing for a wedding, engagement, a friends house warming or a special anniversary I can make you that something special to celebrate the occasion.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Handmade from only the finest quality Maple, Cherry or Walnut.
- Available in two sizes, 9" x 12" and 11" x 15".
- Personalized for that truly one-of-a-kind gift.
- Finished with my handmade Board Butter (See Product Care).
Please enter any family name, first names and dates in the notes section at checkout.
We currently include FREE shipping to Canada and the Continental USA. Shipping is with Canada Post Parcel Service using the Standard Service.
Regions outside of Canada and the Continental USA other freight charges will apply. We will be pleased to quote you.
Ocean View Woodworking is not responsible for any customs or other tariffs that may apply from time to time for shipments outside of Canada.
MY CUTTING BOARDS
I personally handcraft every cutting board using only select North American hardwoods harvested from sustainably managed woodlots. I do not purchase mass produced product and engrave it.
GRAIN & COLOURS
Each cutting board is made from natural wood. The wood grain will always vary from board to board. The photographs are for illustrative purposes only, the grains and colours of your board will vary. The darkness of the engraving will also vary and depends how the grain reacts to the board butter finish when applied.
When choosing your design please enter the information requested in the notes field at checkout. If omissions from the design are required please state this. For example, if the design includes the name "The Millar's" and the customer provides the name in the notes as "Tyler" then the engraving will read "The Tyler's"
Each personalized cutting board is finished with my own natural Board Butter. Made from locally sourced beeswax and mineral oil, it is blended using my own recipe and then infused with rosemary essential oil.
This not only provides a protective finish, to help keep your handmade gift in the best condition possible but also a wonderful aroma.
Your personalized wood cutting board is a natural material and as such should be cared for correctly to help maintain and protect it throughout its lifetime.
- NEVER clean your wooden cutting board in a dishwasher.
- NEVER submerge the board in the water.
- Most cleaning can be achieved by wiping with a moist cloth and leaving the cutting board to dry.
- A more rigorous cleaning can be achieved with a little sprinkle of salt, a squeeze of lemon juice and a light scouring with a blue scouring pad. Afterwards, wipe with a moist cloth and allow the board to dry.
- I recommend regular applications of my Board Butter to maintain the wood and keep the cutting board looking wonderful.