The Block in walnut is one of my most popular chopping blocks and I've decided to give one away absolutely Free this September.
Learn more about The Block.
It's easy to enter for a chance to win one of these beautiful walnut chopping blocks...
1. Simply sign up to my mail list and you are entered for one chance to win
2. Sign up can be from my website https://www.oceanviewwoodworking.com or from my Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/OceanViewWoodworking or by responding to one of my Facebook advertising campaigns.
3. Once you are signed up you can earn additional chances by:
- Like my Facebook page to earn 5 additional chances.
- Share my August 30th post about this giveaway and earn 5 additional chances.
4. The September Giveaway ends on September 30th 2016.
5. You must be a permanent resident of Canada or Continental USA to be eligible.
6. You must provide a valid email address and by doing so you agree to Ocean View Woodworking using your email address for occasional marketing purposes. Your email address will not be shared and will only be used by Ocean View Woodworking for the purposes of providing information relating to Ocean View Woodworking.
7. The winner will be drawn at random on October 1st 2016.
8. The winner will be contacted via email on 1st October 2016 and must reply along with a full name and address by 3rd October 2016 at 9pm Atlantic Standard Time.
9. In the event the winner does not provide their full name and address by the deadline a alternate winner will be drawn and that person will be contacted and allowed the same time to claim their prize.
10. Process 9. will continue until a winner is confirmed.
11. The prize may not be substituted for cash or store credit.
12. The selected winner must answer this skill testing question: What is the capital city of Canada?
13. The winner will be announced in a special Blog post in October and on our Facebook page.
Congratulations, we have three lucky winners!
To celebrate the launch of our new decorative letters we decided to hold a special giveaway in March and to choose three lucky people to win a 10" letter of their choice.